Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS LIMITED
Engineering design activities for industrial process and production
- Antrim -
Financial Score Check
PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS LIMITED, located in Antrim, United Kingdom, operates in the Engineering design activities for industrial process and production industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Project Design Engineers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Adrian Robert WatsonDirector2007-01-05 - Present
Mr Patrick David Leary KellyDirector2009-01-06 - Present
Mr Robert Thomas RankinDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Kenneth William McKeeDirector2013-01-07 - Present