Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TICAN PROCESS HOLDINGS LIMITED
Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate
- Bury St Edmunds -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TICAN PROCESS HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TICAN PROCESS HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and operating of Housing Association real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1993 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TICAN PROCESS HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Tican Process Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Michael StantonDirector1992-11-02 - Present
Mr Niels Jorgen VillesenDirector2008-11-01 - Present