Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTHERN LIFT TRUCKS (N.I.) LIMITED
Wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies
- Lisburn -
Financial Score Check
NORTHERN LIFT TRUCKS (N.I.) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NORTHERN LIFT TRUCKS (N.I.) LIMITED, located in Lisburn, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1984 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTHERN LIFT TRUCKS (N.I.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Northern Lift Trucks (N I) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul SmithDirector1984-01-03 - Present
Mr Brian James BradfordDirector1984-01-03 - Present