Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FIRST CHOICE WHOLESALE FOODS LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco
- Burton Upon Trent -
Financial Score Check
FIRST CHOICE WHOLESALE FOODS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FIRST CHOICE WHOLESALE FOODS LIMITED, located in Burton Upon Trent, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FIRST CHOICE WHOLESALE FOODS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- First Choice Wholesale Foods Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Charles FlandersDirector2001-01-05 - Present
Mr Nicholas Paul GranthamDirector1997-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven Paul AingerDirector1992-11-02 - Present