Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PHOENIX SURFACING LIMITED
Construction of roads and motorways
- Kettering -
Financial Score Check
PHOENIX SURFACING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PHOENIX SURFACING LIMITED, located in Kettering, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of roads and motorways industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PHOENIX SURFACING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Phoenix Surfacing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Edward KnightonDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr Alistair Stirrat LauderDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr William Philip KingstonDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr William John Albert NashDirector1993-01-04 - Present
Mr Iain Stirrat LauderDirector1991-01-01 - Present