Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NAVIGATOR TERMINALS UK LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Grays -
Financial Score Check
NAVIGATOR TERMINALS UK LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NAVIGATOR TERMINALS UK LIMITED, located in Grays, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NAVIGATOR TERMINALS UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Vopak Holding Logistics UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jacob Pieter De KreijDirector2003-01-09 - Present
Mr Frankwin Erik ErkelensDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Ian James CochraneDirector2011-01-04 - Present