Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DAINTON GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Newton Abbot -
Financial Score Check
DAINTON GROUP SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DAINTON GROUP SERVICES LIMITED, located in Newton Abbot, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DAINTON GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Dainton Group Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Shaun DuncanDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul Gregory MaddicottDirector1996-01-02 - Present