Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PHILLIPS FUNERAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Sutton Coldfield -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PHILLIPS FUNERAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PHILLIPS FUNERAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PHILLIPS FUNERAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Phillips Funeral Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Kinloch McCollumDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Richard DaviesDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Stephen Lee WhitternDirector2007-11-02 - Present