Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STEAMTOWN RAILWAY MUSEUM LIMITED
Passenger rail transport, interurban
- Carnforth -
Financial Score Check
STEAMTOWN RAILWAY MUSEUM LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STEAMTOWN RAILWAY MUSEUM LIMITED, located in Carnforth, United Kingdom, operates in the Passenger rail transport, interurban industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STEAMTOWN RAILWAY MUSEUM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Steamtown Railway Museum Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Patricia MarshallDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr William David SmithDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Ms Christine SmithDirector1991-01-07 - Present