Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EAGLE SPECIALIST VEHICLES LIMITED
Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles (except caravans)
- St. Peter -
Financial Score Check
EAGLE SPECIALIST VEHICLES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EAGLE SPECIALIST VEHICLES LIMITED, located in St. Peter, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of bodies (coachwork) for motor vehicles (except caravans) industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EAGLE SPECIALIST VEHICLES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Eagle Specialist Vehicles Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul David WilcoxDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Louis Mark WilcoxDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Martin Stephen McClellandDirector1990-11-01 - Present