Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BELL BUILDING PROJECTS LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Lanarkshire -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BELL BUILDING PROJECTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BELL BUILDING PROJECTS LIMITED, located in Lanarkshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BELL BUILDING PROJECTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bell Building Projects Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Armstrong BellDirector1998-01-01 - Present
Mr George FinlayDirector2008-01-03 - Present