Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PICKERSGILL ELECTROPLATING LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Leeds -
Financial Score Check
PICKERSGILL ELECTROPLATING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PICKERSGILL ELECTROPLATING LIMITED, located in Leeds, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1978 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PICKERSGILL ELECTROPLATING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pickersgill Electroplating Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Mark MurphyDirector1998-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul Martin BertieDirector2013-01-04 - Present