Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EQUESTRIAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Publishing of directories and mailing lists
- Wetherby -
Financial Score Check
EQUESTRIAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EQUESTRIAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED, located in Wetherby, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of directories and mailing lists industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EQUESTRIAN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Equestrian Management Consultants Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Julie Claire WilliamsDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter Gerard Noel PhillipsDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Ian Robert HassardDirector2011-11-01 - Present