Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PROCTOR PROCESS PLANT LIMITED
Manufacture of ovens, furnaces and furnace burners
- Lancashire -
Financial Score Check
PROCTOR PROCESS PLANT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PROCTOR PROCESS PLANT LIMITED, located in Lancashire, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of ovens, furnaces and furnace burners industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PROCTOR PROCESS PLANT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Proctor Process Plant Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nathan Matthew ProctorDirector1993-01-08 - Present
Mr John Christopher ProctorDirector1990-11-02 - Present