Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHARLES HURST CORPORATION LIMITED - THE
Activities of head offices
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
CHARLES HURST CORPORATION LIMITED - THE has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CHARLES HURST CORPORATION LIMITED - THE, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHARLES HURST CORPORATION LIMITED - THE
- Trading Name
- The Charles Hurst Corporation Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nigel John McMinnDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Robin Anthony GregsonDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Andrew Campbell BruceDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Henry Kenneth SurgenorDirector2003-01-03 - Present