Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INDICATORS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures
- Co Londonderry -
Financial Score Check
INDICATORS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INDICATORS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Co Londonderry, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INDICATORS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Indicators International
- Company Registration Number
Mr James C MurphyDirector1975-01-05 - Present
Mr Thomas Patrick DiamondDirector1999-01-04 - Present