Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TANK CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED
- Gateshead -
Financial Score Check
TANK CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TANK CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED, located in Gateshead, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TANK CLEANING SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Tank Cleaning Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thomas DavyDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mr Graeme James McDonaldDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mr Michael Thomas TraceyDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mrs Jane Claire StewartDirector2008-11-02 - Present