Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
C.P.L. HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED
Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation
- Ashton On Ribble -
Financial Score Check
C.P.L. HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
C.P.L. HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED, located in Ashton On Ribble, United Kingdom, operates in the Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1984 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- C.P.L. HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- CPL Heating & Plumbing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Joseph AspdenDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Paul Francis WalmsleyDirector1991-01-06 - Present