Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COSGROVE BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LTD.
Construction of other civil engineering projects n.e.c.
- Northwich -
Financial Score Check
COSGROVE BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COSGROVE BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LTD., located in Northwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of other civil engineering projects n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COSGROVE BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CONTRACTORS LTD.
- Trading Name
- Cosgrove Building & Civil Engineering Contractors Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Miss Sharon Margaret CosgroveDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Anthony CosgroveDirector2005-11-02 - Present
Mrs Mary Margaret Ann CosgroveDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr John Joseph CosgroveDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr John Paul CosgroveDirector2000-01-08 - Present