Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
RUSSELL SIMPSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
RUSSELL SIMPSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
RUSSELL SIMPSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- RUSSELL SIMPSON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Not available
- Company Registration Number
Mr Joseph Gareth HannaDirector1979-01-04 - Present
Mr Russell SimpsonDirector1979-01-04 - Present
Mrs Sharon HarrisDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr Michael Robert HarrisDirector2009-01-05 - Present