Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BOSCH THERMOTECHNOLOGY LTD
Manufacture of central heating radiators and boilers
- Worcester -
Financial Score Check
BOSCH THERMOTECHNOLOGY LTD has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BOSCH THERMOTECHNOLOGY LTD, located in Worcester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of central heating radiators and boilers industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BOSCH THERMOTECHNOLOGY LTD
- Trading Name
- Worcester Heat Systems Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Brigitte Katharina MaligeDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Robert MurdochDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard Alfred SoperDirector1993-01-06 - Present
Mr Carl William ArntzenDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Mr Shaun MansbridgeDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Steven ListerDirector2012-11-01 - Present