Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PETER MARSH PACKAGING LIMITED
Manufacture of paper and paperboard containers other than sacks and bags
- Bootle -
Financial Score Check
PETER MARSH PACKAGING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PETER MARSH PACKAGING LIMITED, located in Bootle, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of paper and paperboard containers other than sacks and bags industry. The company was incorporated in 1909 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PETER MARSH PACKAGING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Peter Marsh Packaging Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Benjamin Atkin MarshDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Alan David HughesDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter Halsey MarshDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Simon Peter MarshDirector1990-11-02 - Present