Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS (NI) LIMITED
Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts
- Sydenham Business Park -
Financial Score Check
BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS (NI) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS (NI) LIMITED, located in Sydenham Business Park, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of electronic and telecommunications equipment and parts industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BUILDING PROTECTION SYSTEMS (NI) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Building Protection Systems (NI) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark GillespieDirector1980-11-01 - Present
Mr George David Calvin AdamsDirector1998-11-01 - Present