Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN GEORGE & SONS LIMITED
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
- Reading -
Financial Score Check
JOHN GEORGE & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN GEORGE & SONS LIMITED, located in Reading, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN GEORGE & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John George & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Barbara Mary LambertDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Brian Michael LambertDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Ms Juliette Louise LambertDirector2008-01-08 - Present
Mr David Stuart LambertDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr James Mark LambertDirector2002-11-01 - Present