Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BISHOP IP INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED
- Worthing -
Financial Score Check
BISHOP IP INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BISHOP IP INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED, located in Worthing, United Kingdom, operates in the Investigation activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BISHOP IP INVESTIGATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Farncombe International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Graham Michael RobinsonDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Mr Jeffrey Morris KatzDirector1998-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul Ronald Scott LeverDirector1998-11-02 - Present