Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DANE MOTOR COMPANY (CHESTER) LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Birmingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
DANE MOTOR COMPANY (CHESTER) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DANE MOTOR COMPANY (CHESTER) LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1984 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DANE MOTOR COMPANY (CHESTER) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Dane Motor Company (Chester) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin Peter WheatleyDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Mr Ross McCluskeyDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Connor McCormackDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Mr Ross McCluskeyDirector2011-12-20 - Present