Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CARLYLE TRUST LIMITED(THE)
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- Cardiff -
Financial Score Check
CARLYLE TRUST LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CARLYLE TRUST LIMITED(THE), located in Cardiff, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1940 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CARLYLE TRUST LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- The Carlyle Trust Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Adrian Norman PiperDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Mr David Keith Marlais JamesDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr David Michael AustinDirector1995-01-03 - Present
Mr Julian Jonathan HodgeDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr David Alun BowenDirector2013-01-08 - Present