Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FINE AGROCHEMICALS LIMITED
Manufacture of pesticides and other agrochemical products
- Worcester -
Financial Score Check
FINE AGROCHEMICALS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FINE AGROCHEMICALS LIMITED, located in Worcester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pesticides and other agrochemical products industry. The company was incorporated in 1983 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FINE AGROCHEMICALS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fine Agrochemicals Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Julian Malcolm WardDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Dr Kevin John WyseDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Michael Rodney Whittam HartleyDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Ms Anne Lorraine HartleyDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Ms Christine Alvina WyseDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Mr Martin PritchardDirector2004-01-01 - Present