Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROSYTH ROYAL DOCKYARD LIMITED
Building of ships and floating structures
- Dunfermline -
Financial Score Check
ROSYTH ROYAL DOCKYARD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROSYTH ROYAL DOCKYARD LIMITED, located in Dunfermline, United Kingdom, operates in the Building of ships and floating structures industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROSYTH ROYAL DOCKYARD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Rosyth Royal Dockyard Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain Stuart UrquhartDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Joseph ReillyDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Archibald Anderson BethelDirector2004-01-04 - Present
Mr Franco MartinelliDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr John Wallace HowieDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr John Anthony DonaldsonDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Derek Malcolm JonesDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Timothy Michael Robert PettigrewDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Franco MartinelliDirector2007-03-07 - Present