Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EUROCARB PRODUCTS LIMITED
Manufacture of other organic basic chemicals
- Avonmouth -
Financial Score Check
EUROCARB PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EUROCARB PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Avonmouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other organic basic chemicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EUROCARB PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Eurocarb Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr James David NaylorDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Abeykumar Mohan PandithageDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Helodaliamage Senarath Rajitha KariyawasanDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Dushantha Elanga RanarajaDirector2010-01-05 - Present