Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DK PACKING & CASEMAKING LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Rugby -
Financial Score Check
DK PACKING & CASEMAKING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DK PACKING & CASEMAKING LIMITED, located in Rugby, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1984 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DK PACKING & CASEMAKING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- DK Packing & Casemaking Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael McConvilleDirector2002-01-02 - Present
Mr Marcus Lee GriffithsDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter Jonathan WardDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Craig Scott RussellDirector2010-01-06 - Present