Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LEXCOM INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD
Other software publishing
- Wimborne -
Financial Score Check
LEXCOM INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LEXCOM INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD, located in Wimborne, United Kingdom, operates in the Other software publishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LEXCOM INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD
- Trading Name
- Lexcom Information Systems Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Herbert LexDirector1999-01-09 - Present
Mr Thomas SteidleDirector1999-01-09 - Present
Mr David Alan ClaytonDirector1990-11-02 - Present