Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NEAL RECORDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Tyne & Wear -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
NEAL RECORDING SYSTEMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
NEAL RECORDING SYSTEMS LIMITED, located in Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NEAL RECORDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Neal Recording Systems Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Stuart FrancisDirector2004-01-03 - Present
Mr Iain Stewart ElliottDirector2000-01-06 - Present
Mr Oran Kenneth Hindhaugh RobsonDirector1999-11-02 - Present