Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHURCHMAN, FENNER AND BROWN LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Stoke On Trent -
Financial Score Check
CHURCHMAN, FENNER AND BROWN LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHURCHMAN, FENNER AND BROWN LIMITED, located in Stoke On Trent, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHURCHMAN, FENNER AND BROWN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Churchman Fenner & Brown Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Taras BezusDirector2001-01-04 - Present
J & S SITE SERVICES (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED
ANGLO CONCRETE LTD
ATKIN GROUNDWORKS LTD
STEPHEN PICKERING TRADITIONAL BUILDING SERVICES LTD
Kingston upon thames
RIDGEWOOD CONTRACTORS LIMITED
LSF PROPERTY SERVICES & MAINTENANCE LIMITED