Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LEBRONZE ALLOYS UK LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Ipswich -
Financial Score Check
LEBRONZE ALLOYS UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LEBRONZE ALLOYS UK LIMITED, located in Ipswich, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LEBRONZE ALLOYS UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Non-Ferrous Stockholders Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Anthony NewmanDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Stephen Paul BarnesDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Robert Christopher BurtDirector1992-01-02 - Present
Mr Christopher George Digby FarkasDirector1992-01-02 - Present
Mr Francesco Nicolas Christophe UgoliniDirector2008-01-03 - Present