Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION UNDERFLOOR HEATING LIMITED
Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
- West Drayton -
Financial Score Check
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION UNDERFLOOR HEATING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION UNDERFLOOR HEATING LIMITED, located in West Drayton, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORPORATION UNDERFLOOR HEATING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Reliance Water Controls Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Philip Feiwel MunzDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Jonathan Blayr MunzDirector1995-11-01 - Present