Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN POINTON & SONS LIMITED
Support activities for animal production (other than farm animal boarding and care) n.e.c.
- Leek -
Financial Score Check
JOHN POINTON & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN POINTON & SONS LIMITED, located in Leek, United Kingdom, operates in the Support activities for animal production (other than farm animal boarding and care) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN POINTON & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Pointon & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Carl John PointonDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Barnaby Kyffin WilliamsDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Martin John PointonDirector1995-01-01 - Present
Mr Steven Mark DurrantDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Steven Mark DurrantDirector2011-09-01 - Present