Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SANCTUARY RECORDS GROUP LIMITED
Sound recording and music publishing activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
SANCTUARY RECORDS GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SANCTUARY RECORDS GROUP LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Sound recording and music publishing activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SANCTUARY RECORDS GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sanctuary Records Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hartwig MasuchDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark David RanyardDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Maximilian DressendoerferDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr John Leslie DobinsonDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Ms Alexi Cory-SmithDirector2013-01-04 - Present