Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HENDERSON GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
Security and commodity contracts brokerage
- London -
Financial Score Check
HENDERSON GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HENDERSON GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Security and commodity contracts brokerage industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HENDERSON GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Henderson Global Investors Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew James FormicaDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr James Nicholas Barnard DarkinsDirector2001-01-08 - Present
Mr Roger Martin James ThompsonDirector2013-01-08 - Present