Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CENTRAL INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
Activities of insurance agents and brokers
- Park Westhill -
Financial Score Check
CENTRAL INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CENTRAL INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED, located in Park Westhill, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of insurance agents and brokers industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CENTRAL INSURANCE SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Central Insurance Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark Anthony WeilDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Peter John BoxDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Joseph Christopher GroganDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr John James NicholsonDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Mark Christopher ChessherDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Ms Jane Victoria BarkerDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Iain David HenryDirector1999-11-02 - Present