Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOLDER MATHIAS ARCHITECTS LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
HOLDER MATHIAS ARCHITECTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOLDER MATHIAS ARCHITECTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Architectural activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1987 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOLDER MATHIAS ARCHITECTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Holder Mathias Architects Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Mark HillDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr Kevin Malcolm HobbsDirector1998-01-04 - Present
Mr Peter Martin GambleDirector1994-01-07 - Present
Mr Terence Mark MorleyDirector2003-01-02 - Present
Ms Carolyn MerrifieldDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Craig JonesDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Nicholas Charles DownsDirector1998-01-09 - Present