Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DAIWA CAPITAL MARKETS EUROPE LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
DAIWA CAPITAL MARKETS EUROPE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
DAIWA CAPITAL MARKETS EUROPE LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DAIWA CAPITAL MARKETS EUROPE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Daiwa Capital Markets Europe Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Masamichi YokoiDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Keith MeekinsDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mrs Polly Ann WilliamsDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Junichi AriharaDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Masaaki GotoDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mikita KomatsuDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter Richard GoshawkDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Wilfried SchmidtDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Keisuke NatsumeDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mrs Polly Ann WilliamsDirector2011-01-13 - Present
Mr Hiroki IkedaDirector2014-04-01 - Present