Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRAVEL SCOT WORLD LIMITED
Travel agency activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
TRAVEL SCOT WORLD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TRAVEL SCOT WORLD LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Travel agency activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRAVEL SCOT WORLD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Travel Scot World Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Lloyd JohnDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Ms Joyce WalterDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Carlos Munoz-CapllonchDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Alejandro Munoz-Juan-De-SentmenatDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Ms Joyce WalterDirector2012-06-21 - Present
Mr Richard Stuart WheatleyDirector2014-09-22 - Present