Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALCATEL SUBMARINE NETWORKS UK LTD
Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment
- Greenwich -
Financial Score Check
ALCATEL SUBMARINE NETWORKS UK LTD has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ALCATEL SUBMARINE NETWORKS UK LTD, located in Greenwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1983 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALCATEL SUBMARINE NETWORKS UK LTD
- Trading Name
- Alcatel-Lucent Submarine Networks Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Liaqat Ali SadiqDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr Gary LambDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Gary WaterworthDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Leigh Esmond Hadyn FrameDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Bernd StanglDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mrs Claire Louise BoggisDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Frederic Jean LacroixDirector2012-01-09 - Present