Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PAUL BRAHAM & SONS LIMITED
Trade of electricity
- Warrenpoint -
Financial Score Check
PAUL BRAHAM & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PAUL BRAHAM & SONS LIMITED, located in Warrenpoint, United Kingdom, operates in the Trade of electricity industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PAUL BRAHAM & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Paul Braham & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jason McQuaidDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Chris HickeyDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Ciaran McQuaidDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Thomas BrahamDirector1999-01-07 - Present
Mr Stephen Christopher McQuaidDirector1999-01-07 - Present
Mr James GrahamDirector1999-01-07 - Present