Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WELLSKY INTERNATIONAL LTD
Business and domestic software development
- Basildon -
Financial Score Check
WELLSKY INTERNATIONAL LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WELLSKY INTERNATIONAL LTD, located in Basildon, United Kingdom, operates in the Business and domestic software development industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WELLSKY INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Trading Name
- JAC Computer Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert WatkinsDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Rob WeberDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Ms Kelly MannDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Robert Durham Tysall BlayDirector2004-01-04 - Present