Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARINE MANAGEMENT (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
Activities of professional membership organisations
- London -
Financial Score Check
MARINE MANAGEMENT (HOLDINGS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARINE MANAGEMENT (HOLDINGS) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of professional membership organisations industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARINE MANAGEMENT (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Marine Management (Holdings) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Francis Byrne MungoDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Professor Christopher Gordon HodgeDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Andreas ChrysostomouDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Haswell VieDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Martin MurphyDirector2014-07-29 - Present
DUDLEY MASONIC HALL LIMITED(THE)
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS ASSOCIATION
INPACT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
THE INSTITUTE OF CHIROPODISTS AND PODIATRISTS
RCPATH TRADING LIMITED
INSTITUTE OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER ASSESSORS (THE)