Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
D & D INTERNATIONAL VALVES LIMITED
Non-specialised wholesale trade
- Bury St Edmunds -
Financial Score Check
D & D INTERNATIONAL VALVES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
D & D INTERNATIONAL VALVES LIMITED, located in Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-specialised wholesale trade industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- D & D INTERNATIONAL VALVES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- D & D International Valves Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Gavin Jonathan TattersallDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mr Robert James BradleyDirector2002-01-08 - Present
Mrs Alison Margaret BradleyDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mrs Lisa Jane TattersallDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mrs Tracy TattersallDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Jeremy St John TattersallDirector2002-01-08 - Present