Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ZEDRA TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- Knutsford -
Financial Score Check
ZEDRA TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ZEDRA TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED, located in Knutsford, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ZEDRA TRUST COMPANY (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Barclays Bank Trust Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Mclean CurrieDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Walter Duncan CoxonDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark Andrew RichardsDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Paul Howard BurdDirector2013-01-09 - Present
CHASE DE VERE INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISERS LIMITED
SUCDEN FINANCIAL LIMITED
MITSUBISHI CORPORATION FINANCE PLC
INTEGRATED FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS LTD
CHASE DE VERE IFA GROUP PLC
COLCHESTER GLOBAL INVESTORS LIMITED
WESTERN ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED