Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CARRIER TRANSICOLD (UK) LIMITED
Wholesale of other machinery and equipment
- Warrington -
Financial Score Check
CARRIER TRANSICOLD (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CARRIER TRANSICOLD (UK) LIMITED, located in Warrington, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of other machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CARRIER TRANSICOLD (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Carrier Transicold UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul KnightDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Justin Alexander GraceDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr Scott Thomas DarganDirector2007-01-01 - Present
Mr John William Joseph RossDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr John Thomas ForsterDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Victor Calvo AlcalaDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Bertrand Jean-Perre GueguenDirector2008-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew JonesDirector2013-01-07 - Present